This position is central to the functions of our current team. You will be the key person responsible for project management, team coordination, and problem-solving. I will be working alongside you, provide training, support, technical assistance, and lots of encouragement, but ultimately, we need a “make-it-happen” kind of person who knows how to get things done.
- Working team members (ads managers, copywriters, designers, core team members, and additional contractors) to accomplish specific projects by a deadline. I will explain the vision and set you up for success. You’ll make sure everyone has what they need, and you’ll keep the projects moving.
- Developing systems inside the business for compiling key information, organizing files, delegating responsibilities, trouble-shooting, etc. (I need a highly organized person to assess our systems, make recommendations for how we can improve, and then implement those improvements with the help of the team.)
- Be super detail focused!
What we’re looking for
- A person who resonates fully with our Core Values
- Fun – We believe it is important to have fun and celebrate success. We enjoy our work and make people smile.
- Excellence – We take pride in our work and in being a member of this team. We pay attention to details, do what we say we will do. Excellence is not perfection, but a way to be.
- Communication – We believe that timely communication and clear expectations, creates great relationships. We also believe that an important part of communication is listening.
- Efficiency – We believe that systems increase the quality and speed of work. We build systems and where appropriate, we automate. We use our recourses wisely and do not waste time or money.
- Highly organized and responsive.
- Someone who loves a challenge–is not afraid to try something new–and is not afraid to admit/learn from mistakes.
- Someone who demonstrates the ability to work well with people and successfully balance relationship-building with the need to reach deadlines.
- Someone who has excellent writing skills (grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Someone who enjoys piecing things together. This job will require managing a variety of details and following up with multiple team members as we all work toward achieving the vision and purposes of the company.
- If you see a problem then have courage to speak up. Ability to find solutions when one may not always be obvious.
- Help identify and build systems, and also metrics to track the success of those systems.
Also very important:
- You need to speak English as your first language.
- Willing to work basic business hours in the US time zones.
- Weekends and holidays are not required.
- Work remote, this is not in my office. Work where you are now.
- Just part-time (10-15 hours per week)… for now.
- Contract position. No healthcare or 401(k), sorry.
- Compensation based on experience and results.
Good to know:
If the words sales funnel, traffic, conversion, pixels, retargeting, lead magnet, copy, campaign, offer and membership site are in your vocabulary then you will be fine. You will not need to do all those, but you need to understand what each one is and how it applies in our world.
Some of the tools we use that would be great if you already were familiar with….
- TeamWork Projects / Desk
- All Google Apps
- Slack / Zoom
This is a LONG TERM contract position.
Usually about 10-20 hours spread over 5 days a week.